Monday, September 22, 2008

Halloween

September 21st kicked off the Halloween Countdown over at MHH. It's a great plan for getting ready for the holiday and any festivities you are planning. I've never hosted a Halloween party. I leave that to my bestfriend and her husband. I did make her a notebook to help them keep things organized and offered my assistance if they need me. My BFF is pumped. She and her husband cleaned their house from top to bottom and already have their fall decorations up. The house looks so warm and welcoming. I bought her a Halloween countdown calendar from Avon I new she would like. When I gave it to her, she immediately hung it on her kitchen door. Plans to decorate will start the first weekend in October.

The first week of the countdown basically has you setting up a notebook. Fortunately, her book is done -- she's off to a good start.

2 comments:

BloggyMom said...

What a neat gift you gave your friend!

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.