(Mind you this closet only house my summer attire.
My winter closets look way better)
- Cleaned windows
- Replaced summer curtains with winter curtains
- Hung fall wreaths in windows with electric candles
- Organized closet (went through summer wardrobe and shoes)
- Donated old printer and barely used scanner to Salvation Army
- Started washing large bags of laundry
- Sorted through and shredded paper piles
Still to do:
I have way too many pieces of clothing. Then there's bedding, bath and kitchen linens...