Friday, October 30, 2009

Freaky Friday!


It's the day before Halloween.  For those of you who will celebrate,  you're probably finishing the last details for parties or putting the final touches on your costumes.

Today has become a bit crazy for me as I still have to find the remaining accessories for my costume (Closet, here I come).  Then there's the cookies to bake for tomorrow's party. I also want to do something with my hair.  I don't know if I want to go curly which will require sitting under the hair dryer for a couple of hours or wear it straight. Not to mention my nails need to be done.

I'm sitting in my office all alone. Noone is here today. I like days like this because usually I can get a lot done.  Earlier when I arrived it was pitch black and I was a little freaked out. See last weekend my best friend and her husband were telling me about the movie they went to see called "Paranormal Activity".  Supposedly it's based on a true story.  Anyway, I have a vivid imagination so when they were telling me the story, I was able to picture the scenes and that got me a little scared.  I'm not a big fan of scary movies (Always been that way).  Later that night I was scared to close my eyes in bed and I was sleepy as H---.  My boyfriend laughs at me. Give me something like "A Charlie Brown Halloween" to watch and I'm good. Hahaha!

OMG!  My boss just came in.  He was supposed to be out in a meeting all day today.  Oh well there goes my peace.

No comments: