Friday, September 5, 2008

Really Feelling Good

Since yesterday I've been feeling really good. I spent a couple of hours in Walmart yesterday just walking around looking at everything. While there this warm feeling came over me and I began to smile. All types of thoughts went through my mind. I thought how nice and cozy my little place is going to feel once it's cleaned from top to bottom. Wearing my jeans, turtleneck sweaters and boots. Taking my nieces and nephews out to pick apples, run through the corn maze, going on a haunted hayride - such fun. Being home cooking hearty meals, baking sweets, and so on. In the car on the way home I was listening to Sirius 8 satellite radio station (Big 80's)just singing along and looking at the mounds of trees. I thought, "Soon these trees will be so full of color. I can't wait to see them." That made me even happier.

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

After reading that I am more excited for fall fun. You sound like a cool aunt!

Your shopping trip sounded like fun... Now I am inspired to decorate our school room for fall this weekend... What to do first???