Friday, September 5, 2008

More Shopping

After work I went to my favorite two places - Walmart and Dollar Tree - and to a party store. I picked up a pumpkin spice 3-wick candle for the living room, a jar scented candle for the office, a couple of autumn fragrance room air fresheners that you plug into the wall, more faux Indian corn, cushions for the patio chairs, and a couple pots of mums. I grabbed a few bags of my favorite fall mix (peanuts, m&m's and candy corn) but put them back. They would be gone in less than a day if I bought them now. I'll just wait until the end of September - first of October. There were folks already buying their Halloween candy. Walmart had an entire isle (both sides) of nothing but bags/containers of Halloween candy. Dollar Tree also had lots of Halloween candy.

At the party supply store I picked up some pretty leaf print plastic cups and napkins for the breakfast gathering. I asked the manager of the store if they would be getting in any fall print wrapping paper but they don't sell it. The lady did give me a great idea though. She suggested using a fall print table cover. That is a great idea! I have a huge poster board behind my desk at the office I plan to decorate for fall. I keep changing my mind on how to decorate it. I'll have a finalized plan by the time I decorate it.

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

Great banner idea with the leaves. Thank you.