Friday, September 19, 2008

HGP Week Three

We're near the end of week three of the HGP countdown. This week focuses on the foyer (or whatever area you choose). My foyer is small so I was able to finish most of it in a day. The only part that still needs doing is the coat closet.

I've got a lot on my plate this weekend... hope that I can get most of it done. Besides the coat closet and moving furniture, I want to start decorating all finished areas: balcony, livingroom, foyer, front door. Actually the balcony has had fall decor since the week it was cleaned. I just need to add the garland/lights to the railings and hang the candle chandaliers. The mums I bought a few weeks ago are starting to bloom. The yellow ones seem to be blooming faster that the red ones, though. Can't figure that out.

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

Mums are so pretty!

My coat closet was the last thing I cleaned. I was afraid it would take for ever.. amazingly I got it done in about 10 minutes. I found my long lost purple scarf!!