Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Harvest Breakfast

Well I finished the invitations for the Harvest Breakfast.
They will go out in the mail on the 26th.

I used brown scrap-booking paper for the larger square, light green (like a yellow-green) color paper for the middle square and ivory card stock to print the information on for the smaller square. These were so easy to do and best part is I already had the materials, including the leaves. My guests are going to get a kick out of these.

One problem - they don't quite fit in the envelopes. I have the greeting card envelopes but the leaves stick out. I hate to have to bend the leaves...may mess up the look. I may have to make some envelopes. Oh well, time to pull out the American Greetings crafts cd's.

Just looked out my boss's window, it's raining. I'm supposed to work my second job tonight but I'm going home. I'll go in tomorrow. Besides, I'm super tired. I'm going home and go to bed.

No comments: