Monday, September 8, 2008

Fall Crafts

A few posts ago, you may remember me mentioning some projects I hoped to finish before the HGP countdown started. Well needless to say that didn't happen. So what I did was if time permitted, do a couple of projects along with the cleaning. I'm happy to tell you that I have completed all but three projects. Here's the latest.



Broom Swag



Broom Swag (closer look)




Grapevine Wreath


I'm so proud of my self. The broom will hang on my front door. I've decided to go with the deep green paper to put on the front door. I think the broom will look nice against a green background. I made four wreaths to hang in the bedroom windows. The wreaths are small but will look nice and will be seen with the help of electric candles.

I didn't get to start the invitations. My best friend called to say she was making chili, except when I got there she had changed her mind and instead her cousin fried some party wings, made Spanish rice and collard greens. It was great but my mouth sure was set for some chili. For desert the kids made cupcakes.

In addition to the invitations, there's the centerpiece and wreath for the office to make. Then I'm done with any fall craft projects. Let's hope.

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

I like the broom-- very pretty!