Friday, August 29, 2008

Keeping Occupied

It's raining again today (Yesssss). I almost called-in to take the day off. I'm sitting here at my desk eating oatmeal (cinnamon roll) for lunch, putting together my plans for the Autumn breakfast I'll be hosting. I've set the date for October 12th. There will be about 15 people attending. I'm trying to keep it small but I know it will be more than that. I'll be ready for any extra guests (LOL)

Here's my menu:

Eggs (any style)
Ham
Bacon (Turkey/Regular)
Sausage (Turkey/Regular)
Pancakes
Waffles
French Toast
Grits/Oatmeal (Instant packages)
Cream of wheat
Fried Potatoes
Biscuits
Apple Butter
Fresh Fruits
Bakes apples slices
Orange juice
Tea
Hot chocolate
Coffee
Munchkin Donuts
Milk & Cereal for the kids (if they prefer)

It's nothing special. Just things we regularly eat (not all at once). I've written my grocery list and scheduled dates to go shopping for supplies and food.

Now I'm stuck. I would like to make some take-home favors for my guests. I've been searching the internet for ideas. Haven't found anything yet. Last year I made crackers and masks using silk fall leaves. I will continue looking.

No comments: