Monday, August 11, 2008

HGP Countdown

Over at Organized Christmas, the Holiday Grand Plan will start in a few weeks (August 31st) and I really need to give my apartment a thorough cleaning. The summer months have keep me outdoors thus leaving my poor apartment neglected.

Here's my plans for the countdown:

Week of August 31st - Front Porch Week (I live in an apartment so I will work on the balcony this week)

Week of Sept 7th - Living Room Week

Week of Sept 14th - Entry/Foyer Week (Fall Decorations start going up)

Week of Sept 21st - Master Bedroom Week

Week of Sept 28th - Master Bathroom Week (One and only bathroom)

Week of Oct 5th - Kids Room Week (No kids - Will use this week to shampoo carpets)

Week of Oct 12th - Spare Room Week

Week of Oct 19th - Kitchen Week

Week of Oct 26th - Kitchen/Pantry Week (This is a free week for me. Not sure what to do.)

Week of Nov 2nd - Family Room Week (Another free week. Will put up Thanksgiving decorations)

Week of Nov 9th - Garage/Storage Week (Free Week)

Week of Nov 16th - Attic Week (Free week.)

Week of Nov 23rd - Dining Room Week (I start putting up my Christmas decorations Friday after Turkey Day and throughout the weekend.)

Week of Nov 30th - Holiday Decor Week (Decorations will be done. Just need to set all the lights on timers.)

Week of Dec 7th - Finish Up Week (Will put up decorations in the office.)

Week of Dec 14th - Maintenance Week (Free week)

No comments: