Friday, September 16, 2016

Look What I Found

Shopping in Walmart last week I came across one of my favorite Halloween classics.


I look forward to watching this on television each year. Now I can watch it whenever I want.  And it was only $7.50.  I also found a Simpsons Halloween dvd (I like the Simpsons) and a Scooby Doo 2 disc set.  Both were only $5.

Last month friends over at Magical Holiday Home were discussing movies they like to watch around Halloween when I realized I don't really have any movies. Hence my recent purchases. The only Halloween dvds I have are Monster High and Sponge Bob, that I bought for my nieces and nephews when they were little and would stay over on weekends. It was one of the things I liked to do with them.

Now I'm on the hunt for a few more, Hocus Pocus, Betle Juice, Casper, Nightmare Before Christmas, and a few others.  I'm not into the scary movies like Halloween.  Will be having nightmares for weeks lol.

Can you believe fall begins in 6 days?  Yey, I'm so excited.  And this weekend the fall decorations are going up. Came home today and started cleaning and clearing space.  

Well I need to clean my kitchen and then I'm turning in.  Good night!

No comments: