Sunday, September 26, 2010

Chit Chat

What a glorious day it has been.  I woke this morning to the lovely sounds of rain.  We so much needed the rain.  Everthing is so desperately dry around here.  The rain also cooled things down and I was able to open all the windows and just let the autumn air flow through my little palace. 

And what better way to celebrate this day than with a some nice autumn comfort food - Chicken and Biscuits. 


A simple recipe from Kraft Foods. It's made with cooked chicken breasts (mine's came from a can), frozen mixed vegetables, sour cream, condensed cream of chicken soup, shredded sharp cheese, and for the biscuits - Bisquick, more sour cream and milk.  I made this for the first time last year and fell in love.


For dessert I baked peanut butter cookies. 


I am going to enjoy snacking on these with a cold glass of milk while watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition.  Tonight's show is a home built here in Baltimore. 

2 comments:

happeningswithLana said...

Looks so GOOD!

The Old Parsonage said...

Talk about rain? How bout what we're getting now?!!! Love that recipe for Chicken and Biscuits from Kraft!!!

Leann