Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Beautiful Day!

Slept in this morning a little too long.  A result from being up late the night before.  So I didn't get to do my morning walk.  I have all the windows open and the breeze feels so good flowing through my little palace.  I'm sorry I didn't go walking because it is so beautiful outdoors.  I like to get my walk in before everyone gets out on the road.  Right now the nearby school's track is being redone so I walk around the neighborhood and the sound of cars disturbs my mood when I'm walking.

For dinner tonight I'm made golden crusted pork chops with green beans.  And for dessert an apple pie.  It's my very first time making one from scratch - crust and all.


My little palace smells yummy-yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pie looks delicious.