Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Beautiful Morning

I think Fall is finally here to stay.  It felt great driving in to work this morning.  We could use some rain though, as it is very dry here.  The weatherman says we should finally get some Sunday. 

Today is a Jewish holiday, so many of the judges are off.  Plus the schools in my county are closed.  L'Shanah Tovah - to my jewish friends.  Because it will basically be a quiet day I decided to treat my coworkers to breakfast.  I brought in my George Foreman grill and made Eckrich sausages.  Another coworker brought in fried potatoes.  So far the morning is going along nicely.  Later during my break I plan to take a short walk - soak up some of that sun and cool weather.

Also today, is my mom's 60th birthday.  I have plans to take her out later - maybe somewhere to eat or shopping or both.  Whatever her heart desires. 

No comments: