Monday, September 28, 2009

Week Five - Master Bathroom/Linen Closet


This week it's time to get that bathroom in order.

Not to toot my own horn but I took care of my bathroom a few weeks ago.  I was antsy to get my fall-color bath towels and shower curtains up that I couldn't hold off any longer.  This weekend I gave the tub, toilet and sink it's weekly deep cleaning. I also wipe them down regularly during the week. Then I swept and moped the floor. Shook the bathroom rugs and placed them back on the floor.

Today I will stop by the rental office and notify them that the tiles have once again come loose from the floor.  This is the second time the tiles have come loose. I really would like a new floor. I hate all those little tiles. They are a big pain.

As for the linen closet the only part that needs organization is the floor area. I have 6 small crates lined across the floor (purchased from Dollar Tree) which holds everything from cleaning stuff for the bathroom and kitchen to laundry detergent.  Lately when I go to put stuff back I just drop them anywhere. So the floor looks messy.

No comments: