Thursday, October 28, 2010

What An Autumn!

I cannot remember when the last time we had such a beautiful autumn season.  Here in Maryland we got to experience actual fall weather.  No nice days for about a week and a half, then turning completely cold.  Oh and the trees!  The trees are so beautiful with the bright yellows and reds.  When the sun hits a tree just right, the colors look almost neon. 

I'm so glad I have the day off from work tomorrow (actually I have a doctor's appointment).  While I'm out doing my Christmas shopping inbetween my appointment, I will be doing a lot of sightseeing and am taking my digital camera with me.  I love the county I live in.  There are so many back roads with outstanding views.  Plus I think tomorrow will be the last day to see such beauty because we are expecting winds tomorrow and by the time the winds die down, many of the leaves will have fallen from the branches.

Gotta go, Scared Shrekless is on.

No comments: