Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Morning

Every weekday at around 9:30 a.m., I always take a break and go for my morning walk (I get to work between 7 - 7:30).  Sometimes I walk around the business park where I work or I will walk over to the shopping center which is directly behind my job. 

Last Thursday I took a walk over to the shopping center.  First I stopped in the grocery store.  They have started their 10 for $10 two week sale I just grabbed a sales paper to see what all they have. I usally get breakfast items like bagels, brown n serve sausages or ready made breakfast sandwiches - just pop in the microwave and go.  Next I walked into the clothing store where I bought three turtlenecks for $7.99 each.  Another good deal.  Lastly I ventured in to Kmart.  I didn't purchase anything. Just browsed.  Outside of Kmart they had all of these huge pots of georgeous mums.  Oh they were so pretty and the colors, so vibrant.  I just had to take a picture.

No comments: