Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fun Weekend

This past weekend some friends and I took a nice drive down to Virgina for the annual Norfolk State University homecoming.  We had lots of fun.  When we left Maryland it was cold, dreary and drizzling.  I was a little worried that the rain would ruin the weekend but as we got into Virginia, it was humid - though at night it did  get a bit chilly.

On game day, in honor of breast cancer month the girls and I decided to wear pink t-shirts with our little group name.  We received a lot of compliments.  I didn't get to take many pictures as the battery in my phone wouldn't hold a charge.  I either need to replace the battery or get a new phone.  Here's a couple I was able to get.  



I really love these shirts.


There's eight of us (three were not able to make it this year).  These ladies are the best.  Never a dull moment.  We laughed so hard and so much all weekend.  My jaws were so sore from all the laughter.  We're already looking forward to next year.

Now we're in the process of getting some shirts made to support our hometown football team, the Baltimore Ravens.  Cannot wait!

No comments: