Sunday, September 14, 2014

8 Days to Fall


sweater weather.... From imgfave.com What a beautiful weekend it has been.  Warm days - cool nights.  No AC needed.  Just opened windows allowing the fresh air to flow through my little palace.  I simply love this weather!


This morning I slept in because my bed was so warm and cozy and the air was so cool.  When I finally got up and got myself together, I had a nice breakfast then wrapped myself up with my blanket, lounged on the sofa and watch some football.  I don't know how long this great weather will last (after all it is officially still summer) but I am going to enjoy every moment of it.  
Hmm. This nice weather has me thinking...I need to stock up on my supplies at home and for the office. At this time of the year I like to enjoy certain thinkgs like a big mug of cocoa or a nice warm bowl of oatmeal.  Guess I will be making a trip to the stores this week.

No comments: