Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish everyone celebrating a wonderful, safe and Blessed Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for everything - the good, the bad and the ugly.  Everyday I learn a new life's lesson which helps be to become a better person.

I am thankful for my family and wonderful friends. This year was definately a year of reuniting for me.  I reconnected with family, friends and classmates whom I had not seen for over 20 years.  I am thankful that I was able to see that somethings that were going on in my life were not good for me and that I was able to let go and move on.  I am thankful that I still have a job as many are unemployed and are trying to do their best with what they have.  I am thankful for having a place to lay my head, having food on the table and for just being alive. 

Today I will be spending Thanksgiving with family.  Then back home to put up the Christmas tree and get ready for the Black Friday sales. 

I'm trying to get over something- not sure what it is.  I have not been able to talk since Tuesday night but am feeling pretty good.

This will be my last post for the year on this blog but you can check me out over at my Rudy Day and Love of Christmas blogs.

Gobble, Gobble

No comments: