Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Happy Ghouls Day to everyone. I for one am excited. I'm going to a Halloween party tonight and it's gonna be a blast. My best friend and her husband have been working hard with the decorations and food prep for the last few weeks. She told me that the planner I gave her has been a big help.

As for my costume, I had to come up with a quick solution as I never got around to completing my original costume idea (I wanted to go as a swamp woman). So last night I went straight home and headed right to the closets. I found my wig from a 70's party I went to a few years ago and spiffed it up. Then I went to the drawers and pulled out a cute printed chemise. It's brown but has a really neat retro-like print all over it. Then back to the closets where I pulled out a pair of boots and my faux fur coat. I found a really big pair of hoop earrings in the jewelry box, a pair of thick tights to keep my legs warm and some really crazy looking eyelashes that I bought one year for a vampire costume but forgot I had them.

Today when I get off I have to get home quickly to get ready. One of my nieces wants to go trick or treating before we go to the party. I told her we'll see. Well I have a little over an hour before I'm off the clock so I better finish this work on my desk. I'll let you know how the party was on Monday. Have a safe Halloween!

No comments: