Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week One: Front Porch

Today kicks off an 18 week plan for a cleaner, more organized home by the holidays. This week we at Magical Holiday Home tackle the front porch. I don't have a porch so I am cleaning my balcony.

Sweep outdoor carpet
Wipe down patio furniture
Wipe down railing
Clean outside patio windows/doors
Throw out old grill

My balcony will be ready just in time for Fall. I can't wait to put up my fall decor.

I love sitting on my balcony. Especially in the morning as the sun is rising. I sit out there some mornings drinking a big cup of hot chocolate, watching the beautiful color leaves on the trees. It's really a beautiful site.

I'l be checking in later this week with my progress. I also will be taking before and after pics. So stay tuned.

1 comment:

fallingforwinter said...

Can't wait to see your Fall decorations. Please post pictures if you can. I just posted my decorations to my blog. Please check them out if you have time.

http://fallingforwinter.blogspot.com