Friday, August 12, 2016

It's Been A While

Oh my goodness!  I cannot believe it has been nearly two years since my last post. Well I'm back and hope to be adding posts on here on a regular basis again.

You guys, I am so ready for Fall to get here...Definitely over summer.  This morning I awoke at 5:30 to 80 degree temperatures.  80 degrees at 5:30 in the morning PEOPLE!! Unbelievable!  The weather people say it may get up to 105.  Yikes!  I can barely breath with the humidity so heavy.  And as far as my hair goes, forget about it!  I've just been wearing ponytails.  So looking forward to cooler days where I can pull out my cardigans and sweaters.  Smell firewood pouring out the chimneys of my neighbors houses. Seeing the leaves turning those beautiful reds, yellows and oranges. Baking an apple pie, eating comfort food and snuggling under a fleece throw with my fuzzy socks on, watching movies. Aaaah, the good life!

Speaking of comfort food...

Starting next month I am going to start posting some of my favorite recipes.  Dishes I like to make during the fall and winter months.  I've collected a lot of great recipes over the years.  From baking pies and cakes to making a chicken and biscuit casserole.  Mmmm, my stomach is growling just thinking about it.  I also will be providing links so that you can try them yourself.

Can't wait to share them with you!

No comments: