Friday, September 5, 2014

Welcome September



I really look forward to this time of year.  It means that summer is near it's end.  I have to admit that up until last week, the summer temps have been quite comfortable - in some cases a little cold which didn't bother me a bit.  However I am so over summer and ready for Fall.   Just the other day I saw a flock of geese flying over.   That means soon temps will start getting cooler...nice crisp morning air.  The leaves will perform their closing act...turning their  beautiful reds, oranges, yellows and browns. Dancing through the air as they gently fall from their branches.  It's a beautiful site to see.

To get me ready I have been spending a lot of time on Pinterest posting autumn scences, warm/cozy recipes and decor ideas.

Right now I'm participating in the House & Holiday Plan over at Organized Christmas  and during the countdown I plan to include a few fall activities like taking a drive or walk to through a park or back road just to admire the beauty all around (maybe take some pictures), try new as well as old favorite recipes of comfort foods and desserts, plus decorate my little palace in spirit of the season.

Just can't wait to get started.

No comments: